A lot of people (iPhone users) have asked me how I’m able to send such cute emoticons in my texts to them. The answer is downloading Emoji, however the installation instructions were a little confusing to try to explain via text and so after chatting with Carlovely last night and trying to yet again explain it, I figured I’d just post a tutorial once and for all.
1. Make sure your iPhone has the latest software update
2. Search “Touch dial” in the App store & buy the .99 cent version (see photo)
3. Go to Settings > Touch Dial > turn Enable Smiley icon to ON
4. Launch Touch Dial Emoji (no further action needed once launched), then go back to home screen
5. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Japanese and enable “Emoji.”
6. Use Emoji in SMS by clicking the “Globe” icon
* The above steps are required to *send* Emoji from an iPhone, but any up to date iPhone user can SEE emoji! (other phones most likely cant)
* There are 461 little emoji’s you can use!
So there you have it. Let me know if it works for you & if you have any questions. Happy texting!
© 2014 SRSLYLIZ.COM