Link Bytes 8.2.13
1. This 8-bit version of Breaking Bad is genius.
2. I need to get my hands on one of these dot grid notebooks to help me sketch out wireframes.
3. This experiment is by far my favorite thing on the Internet right now. Two friends have found themselves single at the same time decide to date each other for 40 days. It’s like an online reality show that you can’t look away from! It’s doubly awesome because the two individuals are designers so it piqued my interest even further. Definitely check it out if you haven’t already.
4. Pretty sure this sweatshirt design was based on my life. I need it.
5. Looking for some new reading material? Danielle has rounded up some recommendations. Everything I’ve ever read on her rec has been fantastic.
OFFLINE LOVE / Basically everything from this last rambling paragraph is what I’m loving right now.