1. This potato cauliflower cheddar bake sounds like the perfect Autumn meal.
2. The hyper-talented Julia Kostreva shares some desktop downloads over on Bri’s blog.
3. Fellow designer pal Jen shares some of her prep process + must-have documents when it comes to freelance. Super helpful!
4. Glenn sent me a link to this curious cheetah licking a GoPro.
5. Yesterday I ordered a “mint chocolate chip” drink from the Starbucks secret menu and it was heavenly! New favorite.
OFFLINE LOVE / freshly dyed + cut hair; gold + chocolate manicure; making some quick cash at the clothing consignment shop; working side by side at home in our office with my guy (it’s the best); giving the dogs a bath and watching them go crazy afterward; dark horse chardonnay; buying footie pajamas for the PJ themed cousin’s thanksgiving this weekend; the little mermaid + harry potter ringtones i downloaded (hi, i’m 8); ignorning passive aggressive people + “frenemies” and realizing hard work pays off! :)
1. My girl Allie shares some relate-able insights into her spending habits. Love her perspective.
2. I can’t stop laughing over Sad Etsy Boyfriends. Bahaha.
3. Jessica Hische’s drop cap project is finally available as an iphone case! Want.
4. This food blog never lets me down. I’m a sucker for fruit on a pizza (side note: while in Palm Springs, Star let me try a slice of her blueberry pizza she ordered and it was delicious). Next week I want to try this pear pizza with sage recipe. Mmmm!
5. I’m loving Kinsey’s take on the popular flower crown trend with this fall-inspired leaf crown. Pretties.
OFFLINE LOVE / pink lipstick; scarves; laughing at fat raccoons spotted in the neighborhood at night; brainstorming ideas with my guy for our new at-home workspace; girl’s nights; wine (always wine); singing along to country songs in the car; meeting other local creative ladies; pizza; and movies in bed with G.
1. Cracking up over Samuel L. Ipsum (via Dara)
2. A useful guide on what goes in the fridge versus what goes in the cupboard.
3. I’ve been obsessed with white + glitter combo so I can’t wait to try this glitter dipped mug DIY. Would make great holiday gifts!
4. Since there’s no table in my dining room yet, why not use the well-lit space as a temporary yoga room? I want to start doing this routine to jumpstart my day.
5. Pretty sure these beer + food pairing prints would go perfectly in my new kitchen.
OFFLINE LOVE / playing video games on the couch to keep my mind off hacking up a lung; leveling up in candy crush after being stuck on 133 for two weeks; apparently getting over my fear of swallowing horse pills(!); emerald + gold glitter self-manicure; living in leggings; late night bbq’s with good friends and being not-so-secretly overjoyed that roscoe is a mama’s boy.
1. For me, Ryan Gosling memes will never get old. If you feel the same way, check out this hilarious Chrome extension which replaces all current images in your browser with pictures of Ryan Gosling. Hint: try it on Pinterest.com.
2. I cannot stop laughing at SNL’s pardoy of the HBO’s GIRLS. Tina Fey, you win.
3. Katie made some beautiful iOS7 wallpapers available for free download.
4. My friend Chelsea and her husband answer some questions about their new life in Alaska. Be sure to check them both out on instagram–their pictures of their Alaskan adventure are breathtaking.
5. My favorite drink of choice lately is matcha tea, in any form. On my next grocery trip I’m definitely picking up ingredients to make these matcha vanilla smoothies. Looks so delicious!
OFFLINE LOVE / re-discovering my gold sequin skirt; leveling up in candy crush; pleasant airplane conversations; dipping my toes in the pacific ocean a lot this summer; a glass of good chardonnay; rekindling old friendships; splurging on a simple manicure; tights + boots weather; roadtrips with my love + our pups; laughing so hard my cheeks hurt; feeling incredibly inspired and preparing to move into our new house!